Praying you all are doing well this 4th of July!
Yesterday had a great time in the word with Norlan we are studying inductively together the book of 1 John it is a great book and we are both getting a lot out of it studying it together. He's taken the inductive bible study class so its good he is using and putting into practice what he's learned. Norlan is concerned for his sister and Mom who have not received Jesus. He mentioned that he'd like to do a home bible study at his house. So that will most likely happen next tuesday.
It is about 2pm Monday afternoon in Nicaragua with rainy overcast weather. I'm tired today. Probably cause I'm on allergy meds. The mosquito's here are small and determined, the bites give you this allergic reaction and headaches. I have a rash on my face right now but hopefully it will be gone soon going to try some coconut oil on it. God is faithful. The word says Jesus will provide all we need for life and godliness. I trust Jesus even though circumstances and weather are gloomy I know He will shine through. He is faithful. For all things work together for good for those that love Him and are called according to His purposes.
Later today we have prayer at 6pm than worship practice at 7pm.
- Continued recovery of Angela as she is getting over a rash and the affects of some mosquito bites.
- Pray God would kill of the mosquito's in the area as team's are preparing to come down and the locals get it bad here.
What am I working on right now.....
- The radio audio is being redone we have some old song's. So we are in the process of pulling the old songs and replacing them with newer songs.
- The radio station computers and batteries are acting up so we are looking at those. Doing some maintenance.
- The facility pump is acting up so we are working on getting that back up and operational. Pray for wisdom for that.
- The humidity here destroyed our laundry room door so we are rebuilding the door.
Thanks for your prayers and support. God bless you!